Terms and Conditions
This Top Notch Content Creation Studio Rental Agreement ("Agreement") is entered into between the renter ("Renter") and Top Notch Media, Inc. ("Owner") as of the effective date of the agreement.
- Rental Period: This agreement is solely for the date and time stated above. Any extension of the rental period must be agreed upon by both parties in writing and will require additional payment unless stated otherwise.
- Rental Fee: Renter agrees to pay the current rental rate stated on topnotchstudios.com for the entire rental period. The rental fee is due at time of booking. Payment shall be made by credit card, Zelle or cash.
- Studio Usage: Renter is granted access to the content creation studio located at 8551 W. Sunrise Blvd. Suite 105-J, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33322 during the rental period. The studio shall be used solely for podcast recording, content creation and related activities as agreed upon by both parties. Renter shall not use the studio for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- Studio Equipment: The studio equipment and facilities provided by the Owner, including microphones, headphones, recording software, television, computer and any other agreed-upon items, shall be used by Renter during the rental period. Renter agrees to handle all equipment with care and will be responsible for any damages caused due to negligence or misuse.
- Studio Maintenance: Renter agrees to leave the studio in the same condition as it was upon arrival. Any damages or excessive cleaning required will be the responsibility of the Renter, and the cost of repairs or additional cleaning will be deducted from the security deposit (if applicable) or billed separately.
- Liability and Insurance: Renter acknowledges and agrees that they are solely responsible for their own actions and the actions of their guests while using the studio premises. Renter agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner from any claims, damages, or liabilities arising out of the Renter's use of the studio.
- Cancellation and Refunds: In the event of cancellation, Renter must provide written notice to the Owner via text (954-727-3130) or email ([email protected]) at least four hours prior to the start of the rental period. Refunds will be provided as follows:
- Four (4) hours or more notice: 100% of the rental fee will be refunded
- Less than four hours’ notice: No refund will be provided, but a credit for studio time will be issued for use within a six month time period.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Any disputes arising out of this Agreement shall be resolved by the courts of Broward County, Florida.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior oral or written agreements, understandings, or representations. Any modifications to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by both parties.
By signing below, the Renter acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions of this Top Notch Content Studio Rental Agreement.